Monday, June 29, 2009

R.I.P The King of Pop - 'Wacko Jacko'



Percaya atau tidak... Sedar atau tidak... mengaku atau tidak... Michael Jackson has been in all our lives..I grew up listening to his music and songs, looking at his fashion (although I have never wear white socks with black trousers) and his love towards human & environment. I still remember in 1983 when the Gammy Awards Show shown on TV1 I dubbed Beat It & Billie Jean (together with other songs like Karma Kameleon, Let's Dance and Sweet Dreams) using our only Sony Radio Cassette (the radio cassette is stil working at my parents house - cayalah). I was too young to buy cassette then. Years after that when Along further her studies in L.A. she send me Bad, Dangerous and HIStory (all in cassette off course). Although Wacko Jacko has never been my No 1 Singer but I really enjoy his song through out this years. His sudden death really affect me in one way or another. Thanks for all the sharing Michael !!! R.I.P Michael Jackson.. AlFatihah Mikaeel.
List of My Top 20 Songs from Wacko Jacko :

01. Beat It
02. You Are Not Alone
03. Man In The Mirror
04. Billie Jean
05. Heal The World
06. They Don't Care About Us
07. I Just Can't Stop Loving You (with Siedah Garret)
08. Black Or White
09. Will You Be There
10. We Are The World (form USA for Africa)
11. Say Say Say (with Sir Paul McCartney)
12. Who Is It?
13. Scream (with Janet Jackson)
14. Smooth Criminal
15. Earth Song
16. The Way You Make Me Feel
17. Remember The Time
18. Another Part of Me
19. Bad
20. Wanna Be Startin' Something 2008 (feat Akon)

2 comments:

LadyM said...

love all the songs listed...masih dlm kesedihan n disbelief on MJ's demise...huhuhu

JaseMario said...

Malis... memang.... kalau dengar lagu Man In The Mirror tuu makin lama makin sedaaaaap laaa