Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My MBTI Result

I took the MBTI Test in November 2008. I got the result on the same day. Sometime last month (to be exact 26 February 2009) I graduated one of my learning program that I have attended on and off for the past 90 days. I would like to take this opportunity to share my MBTI Result. For those who knows me personally, do you think the result is for real?

The Characteristic is ENFP.
"E" stand for Extraversion. People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things.

"N" stands for Intuition. People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.

"F" for Feeling. People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarily on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns.

"P" for Perceiving. People who prefer Perceiving tend to like a flexible and spontaneous approach to life and prefer to keep their options open.

In general I fall into the category of an Intuitive Type of person. In general, I am warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns that I saw. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on my ability to improvise and my verbal fluency.
Based on the result, I supposed to be courious, creative and imaginative. Energetic, enthusiastic and spontaneous. Innovating, initiating projects and directing great energy into getting it is my speciallity. I value harmony and goodwill. I like to pleased others. So I am a warm person, friendly, caring, cooperative and supportive.

Pleople will see me as lively, gregariuos and socialable with large circle of friends. I am interested in almost everything and bring zest to life that draws others to me. I hate routine, schedules and structures and try to avoid them. in general people perceive me as personable, perceptive and persuasive. Enthusiastic, spontaneous and versatile. Always giving and seeking affirmation. Are you still 'blur'? MBTI is The Myres-Briggs Type Indicator self-report questionaire designed to make Jung's theory of psychological types understandale and useful in everyday life. MBTI results identify valuable differences between normal , healthy people, differences that can be source of much misunderstanding and miscommunication. The interesting part of this MBTI Test is when we answer the questionnaire we suppose not to take time and think. It should be one come out first from your mind when you read the question and possible answers.

I can't reveal everything but I think this is quite enough.

No comments: