Thursday, July 1, 2010

R2U/LiKL - The Best of Usher !!!



This is my Personal favourite of Usher's Songs :

01. Yeah (feat Lil Jon & Ludacris)
02. U Got It Bad
03. Burn
04. OMG (feat will.i.am)
05. You Make Me Wanna...
06. My Boo (duet with Alicia Keys)
07. I Need A Girl (P. Diddy feat Usher & Loon)
08. Love In This Club(feat Young Jeezy)
09. Nice And Slow
10. U Remind Me
11. Confession (Part II)
12. My Way
13. Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)
14. Moving Mountains
15. My Live Your Entertainment (T.I. feat Usher)

Nota Jase :
The RIAA ranks Usher as one of the best-selling male artists in American music history, with over 22 million albums sold in the United States and over 45 million worldwide. Usher has achieved ten #1 singles worldwide, including nine on the Billboard Hot 100. He has also achieved fifteen Top 10 singles on the Billboard Hot 100, thirteen as a lead artist, two as a featured artist. In the UK he has achieved 11 Top 10 singles on the UK Singles Chart, as a lead artist. Usher is the first artist to have a number-one single on the UK Singles Chart and the Billboard Hot 100 during the 1990s, 2000s, and the 2010s.

No comments: