Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Favourite Snapple !


The very last time I bought my favourite drink Snapple was in the above bottle. It was in 2008. It has been 2 years until recently I found again the outlets that sell Snapple. RASA @ Level 4, Suria KLCC and also Coffee Bean, Level 1, Suria KLCC. The bottle has changed as below. Thanks to Along for intriducing me to Snapple in 1998. I love the taste since then. (Wow... that long?). Although it is my favourite drinks, I don't drink it daily or heavily. Hahaha... it is expensive OK.




One interesting about Snapple is the Real Fact that beeing prinrted inside the its cap. The one that I got recently is Real Fact # 845 'A lemon contains more sugar than a strawberry' and Real Fact # 840 'The only food that does not spoil is honey'. Hmm... may be somebody want to start new hobby? Collecting Snapple Cap may be? But for me, I collect Snapple Bottle !!!

No comments: