Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Prince of Pop Strikes Back !!!






BODIES - Robbie Williams
God gave me the sunshine
And showed me my lifeline
I was told it was all mine
And I got raped down a layline
Got a day
What a day
Jesus really died for me
I guess Jesus really tried for me

You gain an antropy
I feel like it´s fucking me
A love lead of the energy
Love living like a deity
Won a day
What a day
Jesus really died for me
I guess Jesus really tried for me

Bodies in the body tree
Bodies making chemistry
Bodies on my family
Bodies in the way I mean
Bodies in the cemetery
And that´s the way it´s got to be

Got to be rejection
From my reflection
I want perfection...

Nota Jase : Wow, the song is really, really great. No need to "get used to it". I Like it from the first second! Yes... after almost 3 years absent from the chart, I believe this song will hit the chart faster that expected. Bodies, the first single from upcoming album Reality Killed The Video Star, will receive its chart release next month and sees Robbie return to his pop roots. The promotional pictures to accompany Bodies also show how Robbie’s taking his comeback seriously, working hard to get his body back in shape, shedding a couple of stone to return to his trimmer form. Well Done Rob !!! Welcome back !!!

On the other hand, Congrats to Rob for tops the MTV Greatest Superstar Polls last months. (He beats his former band mate Take That, Micheal Jackson, Madonna and even Beyonce).

No comments: