Thursday, March 12, 2009

The "Walking Away" SAGA...



(Craig David feat Alex Ubago in Spanglish Version)



(Craig David feat Lynnsha in Frenchlish Version)



(Craig David feat Nek in Italianish Version)



(Craig David feat Monrose (from Germany) the New 'duet' English Version)



(Craig David - the Export to US Version - 2001)



(Craig David - the Original UK Version - 2000)

I just found out that recently when Craigy (Nick name for Craig David) released his Greatest Hits Album late last year he recorded of my favourite song back in 2000 with some of the top singers from Europe namely Alex Ubago of Spain, Lynnsha of France, Nek of Italy & Monrose of Germany. The French-English (feat Lynnsha) has been release as Single in Malaysia recently - You can watch the video in hitz.tv @ Astro. The new version of Walking Away is still touch my heart, still makes me 'fly & 'high'' and I will always remember this song even after 9 years. When I search in You Tube, Alhamdulillah I still can find the original UK Video (2000) plus the US version (2001). I still believe this is the BEST Song That Craigy ever wrote & produced !!! This is one of the song that blend the melody, lyrics & voice amazingly plus the original UK Video is SUPERB !!!

I still remember one of my good friend back then asked me whether is it right just to walk away when we are facing problem? Actually I believe there is no right or wrong action but it depends on the circumstances. Why not we ask ourselves and then make the choice? Life is all about choice... Isn't it?

No comments: