Thursday, December 25, 2008

JASEBOARD INTERNATIONAL HOT 25 FOR THE YEAR OF 2008



1. WITH YOU (CHRIS BROWN)
This is my Song Of The Year 2008 form the Artiste of The YEAR 2008. I remember when I bought CB’s CD back in September 2007; this song capture my heart from the very first time I hear it. I continue spinning and listening to this song over and over again but I never get boring. A very catchy LOVE SONG with a very deep meaning. Tapi kalau nak nyanyi kat karaoke pasti akan termengah-mengah nak follow a lot of words that come out from CB’s mouth. This song proof that CB really have a great voice a superb singer. And his dance… wow “No Words Can Explain”. The Video also nice, its really a holiday mode kind of thing. Although this song did not went to the top in Billboard Hot 100 as it only manage to peak at No 2 but it is at No 8 for the Billboard Hot 100 Year End Chart 2008. “I need you boo… I gotta see you boo… And there's hearts all over the world tonight… Said there's hearts all over the world tonight… I need you boo… I gotta see you boo… And there's hearts all over the world tonight… Said there's hearts all over the world tonight”. Hmmmm… Kenapalah si Archie make a disaster to this song in AI7? Hahaha….

2. LOW (FLO RIDA FEATURING T-PAIN)
All I can say ,this is such a brilliant collaboration. It is so, so catchy. Sebab itulah lagu ini muncul antara lagu yang paling banyak di 'download' tahun ini. It can never get out from your mind. Technically I guess this is 'just another' rap collaboration but it is just like ecstasy !!! “Apple Bottom Jeans (Jeans) Boots with the fur (With the fur), The whole club was lookin at her, She hit the flo (She hit the flo), Next thing you know, Shawty got low low low low low low low low… Them baggy sweat pants, And the Reeboks with the straps (With the straps), She turned around and gave that big booty a smack (Ayy), She hit the flo (She hit the flo), Next thing you know, Shawty got low low low low low low low low..”


3. BLEEDING LOVE (LEONA LEWIS)
This is really, really a brilliant song. Written by Jesse McCarty. YES... Jesse yang nyanyi lagu 'Leaving' tu. Macam tak caya saja. A love anthem !! Great voice form the winner of X-Factor (answer to Ameccan Idol in the UK). Keseluruhan lagu ini BEST. Saya memang tak ada kenangan tentang lagu ini, tetapi ia melekat di jiwa. Saya harap this won’t be A One Hit Wonder as her second single does not climb that good in the Hot 100.

4. THE TIME OF MY LIFE (DAVID COOK)
The Winning Song from the Winner of American Idol 7. David Cook. Although it is not that ROCK but I really like this song. YES… positive lyrics from a good song can give positive impact. I like his voice and his rendition in this song. As this is the time of my life... I would make it better for everybody... InsyaAllah.

5. DANGEROUS (KARDINAL OFFISALL FEATURING AKON)
YES…. Kardinal Offishall (KO) is just a DJ back in Canada and but he already has 15 Singles under his belt. Is’nt that amazing? And my dear Akon is genuinely sign him up under his label to showcase KO to the world. It Sells !!! This is very up-tempo R&B. Very Hip-Hop. Very IN for the 2008. YES… this song is very DANGEROUS because it is a BADD SONG !!! "Girl I can notice but toNotice youNoticin' meFrom across the roomI can see it that can't stop myself from lookin'And noticin' you noticin' meWatch out I seen her type beforeThat girl is so dangerousThat girl is so dangerousThat girl is a bad girlI seen her type before she's so dangerousThat girl is so dangerousThat girl is a bad girl yeaaah". Any part of this song will make you shaaaake.

6. FOREVER (CHRIS BROWN)
Another HIT Song from the HIT Maker. For ev, ev, ev ever I will loooooove this song. Everythig is GOOOOOD about this song. The voice, The melody, the lyrics, the video !!! Anything on CB is so 2008 !!! "Ima take you there, Ima take you there... So don't be scared.... I'm right here baby... We can go anywhere, go anywhere... But first its yo chance, Take my hand come with me". Believe me, this song will last FOREVER...!

7. LIVE YOUR LIFE (T.I. FEATURING RIHANNA)
I have never imagine that T.I will ever collaborate with Rihanna. Not in my wildest dream. This song is really, really ‘BERHANTU’. Both side are brilliant !!! The rap part by the King of The South and the melody side by Miss CB !!! Lagu ini sama liganya dengan Umbrella (Rihanna feat Jay Z) pada tahun lalu. "Live Your Live… Oh ho… "

8. LOVE IN THIS CLUB (USHER FEATURING YOUNG JEEZY)
Semua peminat menantikan kedewasaan Usher setelah hamper 4 tahun tidak melahirkan album. Dan kelhiran single ini membuktikan Usher bukan sahaja dewasa dengan muzik tetapi liriknya juga. Masih menggunakan konsep yang amat popular kini iaitu menampilkan rapper. Kolaborasi ini memang menyengat sekali. Video pun best. Vokal Usher... memang tak boleh dipertikaikan lagi... Saya amat senang dengan segala yang ada dengan lagu ini...

9. I’M YOURS (JASON MRAZ)
Lagu santai gila yang menjadi ringging tone untuk HP saya ini memang betul-betul menggilakan. Saya pernah terlihat seorang rakan yang repeat this song more than 1 hour in a day in his lap top. Wow !!! Itulah penangan Jason Mraz dengan lagu santai terbaru beliau. Sebuah lagu cinta yang nakal. Lagi di dengar lagi nakal bunyinya...

10. NO AIR (JORDIN SPARKS DUETS WITH CHRIS BROWN)
Single kedua dari Juara American Idol 6 ini amat-amat berjaya. Lebih mengasyikkan kerana ia menampilkan Chris Brown. Gandingan mereka menghasilkan satu lagu slow R&B yang amat mantap. Untuk tahun 2008, ini memang lagu tema cinta yang asyik masyuk.

11. RIGHT NOW (NA NA NA) (AKON)
Anything with Akon in it will always turn Marvelous. I really like this song. Catchy song that make you relax and forget all your works… hahaha. Please make it right now, na na na....

12. LOLLIPOP (LIL’ WAYNE FEATURING STATIC MAJOR)
According to Lil' Wayne he likes making music with people and for people. This is the reason why we like this song !!! He makes it for US !!! Lolipop is the first ever song by him that went to the top of Hot 100. I like this song but it come quite late...

13. SEXY CAN I (RAY J & YUNG BERG)

14. STOP AND STARE (ONE REPUBLIC)

15. WON’T GO HOME WITHOUT YOU (MAROON 5)

16. IMSONIA (CRAIG DAVID)

17. TAKE A BOW (RIHANNA)

18. BREATHLESS (SHAYNE WARD)

19. 4 MINUTES (MADONNA FEATURING JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE & TIMBALAND)

20. TOUCH MY BODY (MARIAH CAREY)

21. GREEN LIGHT (JOHN LEGEND FEATURING ANDREE 3000)

22. WHAT YOU GOT (COLBY O’DONIS FEATURING AKON)

23. BODY ON ME (NELLY FEATURING ASHANTI & AKON)

24. WHATEVER YOU LIKE (T.I.)

25. WHAT ABOUT NOW (DAUGHTRY)


Nota Jase : ini merupakan pilihan peribadi saya untuk sepanjang tahun ini. Anda pula bagaimana?

No comments: